Genevieve C. Bradley
Genevieve C. Bradley
Genevieve C. Bradley is a member at Roth Jackson, supporting the firm in all of its practice areas, including commercial litigation, employment law, creditors’ rights, finance, secured transactions, real estate, privacy issues, and direct marketing law.
Since joining the firm, she has assisted in successfully defending employers and businesses in federal and state courts against numerous claims, including defamation actions, race, age, sex, and disability claims, equal pay claims, contract actions, wage claims, wrongful termination and Bowman claims, as well as lawsuits brought under various consumer protection statutes, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the various federal regulations regarding the same.
Ms. Bradley has also gained significant experience in protecting businesses’ interests and enforcing creditors’ rights in court. To that end, she has assisted in bringing lawsuits to enforce contracts and payment obligations. Likewise, she has favorably conducted numerous commercial foreclosure actions, actions to recover specific personal property, and judgment enforcement actions such as garnishments and debtor interrogatories.
Lastly, Ms. Bradley also provides clients with guidance outside the courtroom. Specifically, Ms. Bradley has assisted clients in negotiating contacts, drafting manuals and handbooks, and developing internal company policies, including wage payment, employee classifications, and privacy policies.
George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
University of Dallas (M.A., 2008)
Trinity University (B.A., 2004)
Awards & Honors
Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars magazine, Top Rated Communications Attorney in Washington, D.C. – 2013
Virginia State Bar
Maryland State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Maryland
- Supreme Court of Virginia