With the country slowly returning to certain aspects of normalcy, USCIS has set some new guidelines for returning to their offices for interviews and appointments. When visiting USCIS offices in person, please note:
• Face masks are required for everyone that visits a USCIS facility.
• Social Distancing Guidelines are in place for lines, and waiting areas are designated by tape lines.
• USCIS requests that you do not appear more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
• Black ink pen is required for filling out forms/documents.
• Applicants should not bring guests who are not a party to the case.
Interview and appointment notices are being issued with COVID-specific information. Further guidelines, including how interpreters, attorneys, and representatives may appear telephonically, can be found on the USCIS website at https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/uscis-response-covid-19.